Tuesday, November 6, 2012

At 1:52am

While I am wide awake at past midnight and everybody's sleeping and the stars have forgotten to show up, I remember your face clearly with a deficit yet strong eyes. You were shining, the moon has told me. 

Told me you were wrapping your arms 'round her, caressing each moment of affection. Told me you were in bliss while savoring the idea of a vivid future with her. Told me your inner soul dances in the cool breeze of a young place. Told me you were lying in sweet harmony, feeling each other's eternal fire. Told me you were past asleep while your lips form a handsome curve. Told me you're perfect with her. 

Then suddenly, the wind blew a little tickling me with the thought... I must forget. But as the morning light tries to counter each darkness at this ungodly hour, I may not forget. Even so when all the light would cover and hurt my eyes. You will never be forgotten.

P.S.
This is a terrible love...


No comments:

Post a Comment